Online submission for abstracts is now closed. If you’d like to submit an abstract, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Primary Author Name
- Primary Author Affiliation
- Co-Authors and affiliations
- Paper Title
- Oral or Poster Presentation?
- Theme (select one from the list below)
|Feed Resources||Assessment and use of feed ingredients (proteins and oils) – challenges and solutions to their use|
|Nutritional Modelling||Nutritional model development and application in feed management and design|
|Nutritional Physiology||Application of physiological approaches to nutritional research in fish|
|Practical Applications of Nutrition Research||Application of nutritional sciences – taking science from the lab to the farm.|
|Nutrigenomics||Advances in molecular technologies and how these are supporting advances in fish nutrition research|
|Nutrition and Health||Interactions between nutrition and fish health, and the use of; prebiotics, probiotics and nutraceuticals|
|Nutrition and Product Quality||How feeds and feeding affect the quality of fisheries products|
|Cellular Nutrition||Application of cell culture in fish nutrition research|
|Feed Management||New developments in feed processing technology and feed delivery|
|Nutritional Requirements||Advances in defining nutritional requirements of aquaculture species|
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Please following the following abstract format:
- A blank line should separate the affiliation from the text.
- The abstract should be limited to 300 words in length.
- The presenter should be identified with an asterisk after his/her name.
- The affiliations should be followed by the email address of the presenter.
- Abstracts should be typed in Times New Roman font, 12 pt.